Here you'll find all the instructions for our final projects! For our final project we'll get our own blogs and post all we have learned and have done during our English Courses! Let's show the world our work.
The project has 3 steps:
Step 1. Collect all your work
First thing is to do is to collect all your work during the semester. When we talk about your work, we're talking about:
- your compositions,
- maps and drawings,
- short presentations,
- songs and videos reviews,
- participation in the blog Multiliterate Doris,
- and your work posted at your community of practice Level 1, level 2, level 3, level 4, level 5, Speaking Group and Writing Group
Step 2. Check your work with TUTORS
Now, that you have collected all your work... you have to check it with your tutor ( go to Building F, first floor and look for the ESL Center tutors at URBE).
These are Antonio, Madwin and Guillermo.
Step 3. Edit your work.
After you have check your work with URBE's tutors...
- write them in a word document or a power point document,
- edit them using the check speller. To find the ckeck speller go to Herramientas - idiomas -Ingles USA and correct your mistakes.
- Finally, your work is ready to be posted at your new blog.
Well, this is the first part. Make sure you follow all the steps. If you have any questions... let' me know. My online hours are evenings from 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm
Keep on shining! and keep posted for part 2 of our project