Monday, May 24, 2010

Level 3. Unit 1


In this unit we learn about describing people..

A. On line friends... exchanging personal information

A: What's your name?
B: My name's Silvia
A: Where are you from?
B: I am from from Sao Paulo, Brazil.
A: Do you speak English?
B: yes, I do. And I also speak Portuguese.
A: How old are you?
B: I'm 18 years old.
A: What do you do?
B: I'm a student.
A: What's your email address?
B: It's silviaC@startlink.net.br.
A: What do you do for fun?
B: I like listening to music, going to the movies and travelling.

B. Introducing yourself.. and asking about occupation.

A: My name's Mariana.
B: I's nice to meet you.
A: Nice to meet you, too

A: What do you do?
B: I'm an engineering student.

C. Review of he simple present



C. What does he look like? Describing people.
 Vocabulary building: appearance




Describing people's appearance (practice)




Homework.
Now, this is a challenge ...Make a video of yourself describing what people look like. You must have pictures of at least 4 different people. Describe what each person looks like.

This is an example...



Have fun.. upload your video to you tube... smiles.

Keep on shining love and peace!

No comments: