World Link Program
In this lesson we are going to practice:
My name's Mary.
Good morning, Good afternoon, Good evening.
Saying your name:
A: What's your name?
B: My name's John.
Saying your first name and last name:
A: Hi, my first name is Carlos. What's your first name?
B: Hi, Carlos. I'm Lucy Morales. What's your last name Carlos?
A: It's Gonzalez.
Saying your e-mail,
A: What's your e-mail address?
B: It's email@example.com
A: Are you in Facebook?
B: Yes, I am. I'm Lucy Morales, there and LucyM in Twitter.
The Alphabet: spelling your name
Meeting people and spelling names
A: This is my friend Carlos Perez
B: Hi, Carlos. Nice to meet you. My name's Jose.
C: Hello. Jose. Nice to meet you, too
B: How do you spell your name?
The numbers 0-10
one, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine ad ten
Who's your favorite.... actor, actress, athlete, singer, teacher...?
My favorite teacher is...
My favorite teachers are ....
My name is...
My family calls me ...
My friends calls me...
My classmates call me...
Grammar: Verb To Be
Practice your verb to be with these exercises:
The verb be (am, are, is)
Verb to be: Match the verbs with the subjects
VERBO TO BE -Presente Afirmativo
Verbo TO BE - Presente Simple Afirmativo
TO BE -Presente Simple
BE - Simple Present Tense
verb be [+], pronouns
Homework for this unit:A. Interview a friend, ask the following questions:
1. What's your first name?
2. What's your last name?
3. What's your nickname? What do people call you?
4. What's your phone number?
5. What's your e-mail address?
6. Who's your favorite actor?
7. Who's your favorite actress?
8. Who's your favorite singer?
9. Who's your favorite athlete?
* Record your interview (you can make a video and upload it directly to your blog or to youtube, then copy the code to your blog). Remember to write your questions and answers in your blog.