Hi, there! Level 4 students.... will be working on their unit 12 lesson. The topic is Movies. For this lesson they are supposed to work in groups and have fun researching and putting together an oral presentation. What do they have to do? well, here we have the checklist: (make sure you include all of these in your presentations))
- Get in groups of 4, 3, 2 or just 1 student.
- Go to http://www.imdb.com/ and select a movie that your gruop like.
- Get the poster of the movie and the trailer.
- Get the facts fact of the movie:
- Release Date,
- Genre (key words),
- Tag line
- Cast (the main actors and actresses, short description of the character in the movie)
- Fun stuff
- trivia: some interesting fact about the movie
- quotes: Select a scene of the movie and write the dialog of the scene... be ready to perform the scene in class.
- soundtrack. Get the lyrics and the song of the movie. Point out what part of the song do you like the most and how the song relates to the movie.
Keep on shining love and peace!