Tell what you have in your room
A: What’s in your room?
B: In my room there is a tv, a computer.
What’s the perfect gift?
A. What’s the perfect gift for Carlos?
B. A new cell phone. He loves phones
Asking: Is this your cell phone?
A. Excuse me. Is this your cell phone?
B. Yes, it is! Thanks a lot/ No, it’s not.
Buying electronics on the internet. Describing electronic items
I have a cd player. It’s small and easy to use.
Watch the following video: Los Articulos the, a, an - Leccion de ingles online
Singular: a / an
A. What this? / what’s that?
B. It’s an answering machine
A. What are these?
B: they’re answering machines
1. This, that, these, those
2. More exercise .. this, that, these, those
3. a challenge.. more exercises..
Adjectives and nouns
The camcorder is expensive
1. Take a picture of your romm and describe what it is in there.
2. Find three pictures that describe the perfect present for you , your mom and your best friend. Write short sentences.
3. Make an advertisement with electronic items. Describe them.