What's Twitter you ask? Twitter is a tool that you can use to send messages of up to 140 characters to a group of followers while you also follow others. To understand, here is a video called Twitter in Plain English which provides a good introduction:
This is a great tool that works with any device that you use, k to connect to the Internet. The messages are short, and easy to read. It's the perfect platform to practice English structure, idioms and phrases! The idea works like this:
- Sign up for a free Twitter account
- Once you've signed up, log in to your account. You can add a background, a picture of yourself and a short biography if you want.
- Navigate to the Englishfeed Twitter Page and click on "Follow" which you'll see on the left hand side of the page
- Begin receiving the updates on what we're working on that day, respond by writing an example using the grammar, idiom or structure of the day.
- You can participate as much as you want.