Hi, This is Jennifer. I can’t come to the phone right now. Please, leave me a message, and I’ll call you back as soon as possible.
- Hi, I can’t answer the phone right now. Please, leave a message after the beep.
- Please, leave a message and I will call you back.
- Please, leave your name, your number and a brief message after the beep.
When leaving a message, remember to use Object pronouns. An object pronoun is used as an object of a verb in a sentence.
- I call Susan - I call her
- I left Carlos a message - I left him a message.
Now, What do people listen to when you don't answer your phone?
Photo: by thaumata