1. Write a definition with your own words. Consider these: What's peace? Is peace important? Is peace possible? What do we need to live in peace?
Words for Peace
2. In groups. Discuss the following questions
• What gives you peace?
• Is it important to feel peace? Why or why not?
• How do you feel when you have peace?
• What are people like who have no peace?
• Have you ever felt as if you have no peace? What was it like?
• What are some words to describe feelings of peace?
• How is your attitude when you feel at peace?
• Have you needed or wanted someone to leave you in peace?
• Is there a difference between peace and satisfaction?
3. Write a composition about your take on peace.
4. Make a list of 10 words and 5 expressions related to peace. Check the following links to find ideas..
5. Select a word or an expression to tell what you stand for... Design a small poster.
I stand for.....
6. Share your definition and your message in your favorite social network using the hashtags: #doris3meflcenter #urbe #maracaibo #myfaceforpeace #peace #IDWP
Keep on shining Love and Peace!