Sunday, April 26, 2009

your VisualDNA

Welcome Everybody! let's take a personality test...! This is mine.

Youniverse Personality TestYouniverse Personality Test


Click here to Read my full report
I agree with the results of this test. According to it, I am a Sofisticat. Because:
  • I am romantic in my outlook with a bit of a taste for the exotic. I love adventure.
  • I love feeling the sea breeze in my hair, sun on my skin...Yes, that's absolutely right!
  • I always take the first dip. It means I am brave.
  • When it comes to art, I tend to have a traditional approach. I love Van Gogh. This painting is Vincent van Gogh's The Starry Night


  • I am passionate about history and true classics. Truly great art stands the test of time.

Now, It's your turn!
1. Go to Youniverse register and take the test.
2. Have fun while taking the test.
3. Get the results widget and paste it in your blog.
4. Write what you think about the results.
4. Invite your friends to see your post and visit your friend's blogs

Now, let's see yours!

Taken from: Yo universe. My visual DNA
Image:
Vincent van Gogh's The Starry Night

No comments: